Heather Keppeler: Why I love relocations (and what’s in it for you!)
One of my favorite types of clients to work with are moving in from out of state. They often have family or friends in the area–or know the place they’ll be studying or working–but don’t know the first place to look to find a home.
Take a look around my site: Sean and Stephanie from Seattle. Gary and Jo from Canada… just a few of my nearly two dozen clients who I’ve helped relocate from out of state.
Whether they’re looking to buy, rent, or even a rent-to-buy, I’m happy to help. I’ve lived in Massachusetts my entire life, and I’ve owned property for more than half. I’ve rented, I’ve been a landlord, I’ve flipped properties, and I’ve certainly bought and sold plenty.
Whether you’re looking close to Boston, in Metrowest or Central Mass., or even on the North Shore or Cape Cod, I’m familiar with these areas and can help you find a home that meets your needs. We all want a beautiful home with a short commute, close to transportation routes and things to do. Maybe you’re looking for good schools for your kids, a fenced-in yard for your pets, or close proximity to nightlife. I can work with you on any of these to find something in your budget.
Here’s what I do for relocators that not every real estate agent offers:
- I’m at your service. Moving is tough, so let me do the leg work. I’m happy to point you in the right direction and help you target the areas that would suit your needs best.
- Customized searching. Only want to see houses that have two-car garages? Done. Finished basements, small yards so they’re easy to mow, or with a water view? We can do that easily and get you listings daily customized to exactly what you’re searching for.
- Communication that spans the distance. Often, I check out homes for clients and take a series of short videos to show them the neighborhood, the living spaces, and even the yard. This cuts down on the number of trips you’ll have to make to the area to do house-hunting and make the best use of any time here. We can narrow down your list easily, and my clients love this.
- Flexible options. If you’re relocating, there can be so many variables. How will your new job be? Will your family adjust? What’s snow? With so much up in the air, it can be hard to pinpoint exactly what town you want to live in and the house that makes it home. I’ve helped plenty of relocators find great places to rent so that they can get a feel for the area–and I’m proud to say that they’ve all reached out to me when they were ready to buy!
- Easily reachable. Look, you’re busy–especially if you’re changing jobs, packing up a house and dealing with all the logistics of changing location. Call me, text me, email me–no need for formality to find you the right place to live.
So, put me to work! Contact me (or call me directly at (508) 474-5374 and let me know how I can help you.